Monday, September 15, 2008

Changes.. Thanks Prof and other lectures..


Salam, thanks GOd because we are given more times to do our assigment. Nothing much to say, but still must keep up the good work. Till then, thanks again Prof and other lectures.
Don't worry, we will make use of the time THIS TIME very wisely..Hohohoho....
As we reflect on the story post by Prof. (duck and eagle), we must be rationale on what we are doing. I agree on what the story are all about, but still I have my own opinion. Sometimes complains can make people aware of what we want to propose, right?. We do not always want to be a passive person. So, do always reflect on our self. That's all for now untill we meet again..Salam..An eagle? I do not want to be an eagle. I am proud to be myself. An eagle did not have mind to think for its action, but a human must take full responsibility of his actions. So bye bye again..

No comments: