Monday, September 15, 2008

Mistakes..What to do..Hahaha...

This week we are asked to go in front and present the best from our group. The guys choose me to present in front. Hahaha...actually I did not prepared it very well. There are lots of error in it. Before I present it in I already look into it. When I check it again I myself identified lots of errors. But still what to do, the others also did not ready yet. So, just present what I got. For me, I take it easy. This is because after been commented by the lecturers, I found lots of new things and I learn lots of new things. Some of it are the suitability of the layout, the fonts, the appropriate sentences for the target audience 'year one primary pupils'. As old people always say that 'Learn from the mistakes'. Therefore, from this quotation, it is a banchmark for me to correct the mistakes from what have I done. That's all for this time, thank you.Till then, Salam...

No comments: