Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Smartboard again?


This is one of the time when we need to put our selves to higher momentum. Because we need to produce another work that using Smartboard. Wow, there is a lot work to do with this Smart Board activity. The requirements of the task must suits with our group activity such as the C.S., Learning Outcomes, and many more. Thus, we must keep up the good work. Till then, must work and work.Oh yes, I almost forget that there are some notes that were given by the lecturer for us to look into. The IWBs Tolley. In this notes there some ideas that we need to consider when we doing our Smartboard task. The ideas were divided into 3 part which are pART 1 (The Technical Bits), Part 2 (The Sofware), Part 3( Five Level of Interactivity), and Part 4( Twelve Teaching Technique). But the most thing that I found interesting about this notes is the 'Endnotes'. This part tells lots of thing for me to consider when I want create the activity using the SmartBoard. By the end, I hope that this task can help me to improve myself to make a good and interactive activity for my future primary pupils.

2 comments:

fadzlisidi said...

salam..
fahmi, as a good teacher, we need to consider all those LO, CS, our methods and teaching strategies when planning our lesson so that we can conduct a meaningful lesson. What is the use of interactive board, bombastic materials, and all those things if our pupils learn nothing from there right?
so let's open the CS and make our activity relevant to our pupils.

M.Fahmiizani said...

Yes, I agree with you pali,thanks 4 reminding me
salam