Friday, July 11, 2008

How you as a teacher will be learning?

As for myself, the usage of technology is very helpful for me especially when I be able to exploit many things by surfing the Internet before I enter a class. Thus it will help me to explain to the pupils in many and different criteria or topics. Then, technology does really save lots of time for me to be prepared before entering any classes. It just by clicking on the title that we want to find it on the website, it will appear in blink of an eye. It is totally different at the time when I need to find a specific book relates to the topic that the pupils and I will be discussing in the classroom.
Moreover, by learning the technology, it really building up my confidence as a future teacher as I be ready enough to stand up to the front and help others teacher and myself if anything goes wrong with their computer and the soft wares. It is really important if anything goes wrong during teaching and learning takes place in the classroom especially when using the technology as LCD, power point presentation and other soft wares. What if it did not turn out exactly as we plan to? Who will we depend on to solve that problem? The pupils? Exactly not right. It will totally give shames to me if I ask for help from my pupils. That is why it is important for me to start to learn on how does technology works and affects the teaching and learning process.
Furthermore, about the teaching aids such as pictures and video clips that I can find them on the website. I can use them as one of my set induction before I starting a lesson. There will be varieties of videos that I can show it to the pupils. It surely can attract their attention and prevent them from doing anything else in the classroom. Therefore, it easier for me to deliver the knowledge to the pupils as their mind already focused on what I showed to them before this.
By the end, I strongly agree a future teacher as me is important to learn on how to use the technology wisely in order to make the pupils understand the knowledge which I will deliver to them.

2 comments:

lieza said...

salam...a teacher who wants to impart knowledge should has to know in depth what he/she is going to deliver....i think this course is really beneficial to us rite?as what you said we have to master techno before bring it into classroom.otherwise it just turn out to a dissatisfaction.hope we'll njoy and learn a lot in this course.

M.Fahmiizani said...

Thanks for the comments lieza...