Friday, July 18, 2008

Smartboard..18/07/2008

Smartboard or it's full name ; SMART Board interctive whiteboards. Really make everyone arround it look and feel smart. Why I say that?
This is because, it makes teching interesting thus easier to be absorb. It helps me to integrate digital information in teaching, presenting and brainstorming. This product improves learning and meeting effectiveness by enhancing communication nd stimulating students' enggement which saves time, effort and energy to prepare the resources.


When I imagine myself s a learner in a class that uses smartbord, it motivates me because of the very energizing presentation which involves reinforcement and 'mind map' kind of studying. Both the teacher nd learners can use vividly coloured electronic ink to highlight important information. It enables me, as a future teacher to write notes, insert diagrams, link to websites and save my work for future use.

I really enjoyed this class and cannot wait to see what I can do with all the features.This fantastic board can really generates learning to the learner's maximum level. Realistically, maybe when I gradute, I will not use it as not all school will be provided with this technology. But, never mind..at least I got to know and given the opportunity to interact with it.
That's all for today!

No comments: