Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My 4th week... Educational Portals..

This is my fourth week in the technology classroom.
The lecture started with Ms. Chin presentation about some of the portal that can be used for future teacher like me.
Some of the portal that I can use is www.cikgunet.com, www.savechannel.com, www.eduwebTV.com and www.portalpendidikan.com.
For me, what has been presented by Ms. Chin in front of the class is very useful for us in order to find and search any materials that can be used as our teaching aids, sources of my assigments and some of video clips that I can relate to my studies in this course.
Not only that, by showing some of these portal to me, I can use it as my references to further and updating my understanding about what is going on our educational system.
Thus, I very thankful to Ms. Chin as for her who gave and introduced my friends and I about the portal that can be very useful for us in order to keep up with what is happen around our educational in our beloved nation.
By that, that is all from me during this weekend...
Do free to check out my blog list as I already put up some of the educational portals above for you guys to log on..Try it..

No comments: